President – Oklahoma Division
Base $150k - $200k-ish + Bonus + future investment opportunity on acquisitions
Company: Multi-state & Multi-Site: Homecare (Non-Skilled, ADL), IDD & Home Health (Skilled) Provider
Snapshot / Must Haves:
Superstar / Rockstar – Innovative, industry visionary, with proven, verifiable performance needed. Candidates must have Sr. Level / Divisional (or equivalent) industry specific experience (Division experience @ $10MM plus gross revenue) - VP, President or higher in Homecare (Non-skilled, ADL), Home Health (Chronic), with IDD experience being a huge plus.
- HIGHLY Preferred: Candidates with extensive homecare (non-skilled / ADL) & IDD experience.
- We will consider exceptional talent with Skilled Home Health experience as well.
- Candidates need to be strong on EBITDA/Budgets/P&L/Financial Ops, plus be strong in Sales/Bus. Dev./Strategy.
· Total compensation commensurate with experience.
· Division President will have the opportunities to invest in highly attractive lower middle market leveraged buyout transactions.
President is tasked with providing strong leadership for the company by working with the board and other executives to establish short and long-term goals, risk mitigation plans and growth strategies. They are responsible for presiding over all departments and the entire workforce. They will manage budgets and make sure resources are allocated properly across service lines (Habilitation Training Services (HTS), Daily Living Support (DLS), Agency Companion and Respite). Additionally, the President is tasked with business development, focusing on delivering key growth performance goals. The President will report directly to ownership.
The candidate must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective. This executive will also be responsible for driving the company’s development and guiding it towards long-term success.
· Candidates must demonstrate strong quantitative and soft skills.
· Successful candidates must also possess a strong knowledge of business strategy and finance.
· Prior experience in healthcare, homecare, IDD or related industries is highly preferred.
· A minimum of 10 years of senior management experience is required.
· To be considered for the position, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a well-regarded university.